Resources for PTs, PTAs, and others to increase awareness of the benefits of physical therapy.
Use the following resources to raise awareness about the benefits of physical therapy and physical therapists' role as movement experts.
The American Physical Therapy Association supports ChoosePT.com with national online ads, targeted print ads, and billboards.
If you would like to place a ChoosePT ad, contact APTA's public relations department.
Upon request, APTA will adjust ChoosePT graphics to meet advertising specifications, provided that your advertising promotes ChoosePT.com.
APTA's Patient Action Center is updated throughout the year as legislation is introduced in Congress that affects consumers' access to treatment by a physical therapist.
Click on the sample graphic below to access the full collection of available social media graphics.
Contact APTA's public relations department to request the use of the ChoosePT logo.
Download the following 1-page flyers to distribute at community events or in your clinic.
- Handout: Assess Your Physical Fitness (.pdf)
- Handout: Physical Therapists Help You Overcome Barriers to Physical Activity (.pdf)
- Handout: Who Are PTs, Benefits of Physical Therapy, and How to Manage Pain (.pdf)
- Handout: Physical Therapy: A Safe Alternative to Opioids for Pain Management (.pdf)
- Handout: Managing Pain: Questions To Ask Your Health Care Provider (.pdf)
- Handout: Pain Profile (.pdf)
- Handout: What Is Post-Intensive Care Syndrome? (.pdf) | Spanish (.pdf)
- Provider Handout: The Opioid Epidemic: What PTs and PTAs Need To Know (.pdf)
Postcards and Signs
Bring any of these files to a professional print store (FedEx Office, Staples, Vista Print, etc.) to produce these two-sided 5x7 postcards or 11x17 signs.
- 5x7 Postcard: Benefits of Physical Activity (.pdf)
- 5x7 Postcard: Choose Physical Therapy | Spanish (.pdf)
- 5x7 Postcard: Safe Pain Management (.pdf)
- 11x17 Sign: Choose Physical Therapy (.pdf)
- 11x17 Sign: Fewer Opioids. More Movement. Better Health (.pdf)
Merchandise Promoting ChoosePT
APTA has established an online storefront where you can purchase ChoosePT t-shirts and other products.
Public Service Announcements
APTA produces public service announcements. View our latest PSA, and download it to share on your website, with the media, or display it at local health fairs.
Social Media Handles
#ChoosePT is the official hashtag.